The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cutterOffline
Post subject: How to report a problem.  PostPosted: Jan 30, 2004 - 01:37 PM
R.C.Guild-A
R.C.Guild-A

Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time, to report any technical problems or issues with this board. Your actions will not only assist us in resolving your issues, but they will also make this a better place for our many members and guests.

When reporting a problem, try to include as much information as possible. This includes the "debug" code if any. An example of this code is as follows:

"Warning: copy(./images/avatars/7700851144019497384bfc.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/recordco/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 227

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/recordco/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/recordco/public_html/phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 464

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/recordco/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/recordco/public_html/phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 466

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/recordco/public_html/phpbb/includes/usercp_avatar.php:227) in /home/recordco/public_html/phpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 467"

We will do our best to resolve any problems as soon as possible.

Please Note:......Use the proper forum to report any other problem or issue that is not of a technical nature and that directly relates to the operation of this message board.

Regards,
cutter

.... for the betterment of record collecting

Reply with quote Back to top
RobertBrennanOffline
Post subject: RE: How to report a problem.  PostPosted: Mar 27, 2005 - 10:41 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I can't log-on using my reg. name & pass word, I've tried dozens of times in every way possible. the first time I tried it (password) after about 6-8 times, I got in but not since. I had to re-join using a veration of my reg. name & another E-mail I don't ususally use to get in the RCG web-site. the way your password E-mail is written "you or somebody else---" is there ANY chance somebody else is using my name or E-address (records118@bellsouth.net) ? ive been the victim of ID fraud allready on Paypal.com . I'd like to keep the 1st. name & E-mail, but need help being able to get in. thank you. Bob Brennan

I've been a Record collector about 45 or so years. I've been a mail order Record dealer continually since 1975. I put out a Record Auction once or twice a year & besides Record Web-sites, have a Set-Sale list, of mostly store stock 45s & LPs.

krsOffline
Post subject: Bad Link  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2006 - 05:45 AM
Level 2
Level 2

The following link is obsolete, as you might expect from the 2002 date:

http://www.recordcollectorsguild.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1413

Jump to: