The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
iansrecordsOffline
Post subject: www.iansrecords.com 70,000+ for sale  PostPosted: Feb 02, 2010 - 09:34 AM
Level 1
Level 1

I have been an avid record collector for the last 40+ years and have accumulated over 70,000 records of all genres and formats 45s 33s and 78s I have now retired and as none of my family are remotely interested I have reluctantly decided to sell my collection. I have been selling on an internet site for some time but decidded to have my own website built so that I can dispose of my collection in my own way and in my own time Run of the mill hits of yesterday and some real rarities. I intend to decribe and grade honestly and list only records in good playable condition. I am very approachable and am happy to receive wants list. Trying to list new items on a very regular basis

This is the first time I have ever visited this sort of site so if I have done something wrong or left something out please let me know Many thanks Ian

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: