The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MacJazzOffline
Post subject: Dixieland jazz festival in Clearwater, Fl  PostPosted: Nov 17, 2010 - 11:34 AM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Anyone happen to be going to that? I'll be there if you are coming. Look for the fat guy (looks like Santa) in a scooter chair.

If it's not me, he'll say "Damn! You are the 4th person that's asked me!" and we can all get together and have a beer.

Reply with quote Back to top
torehOffline
Post subject: RE: Dixieland jazz festival in Clearwater, Fl  PostPosted: Nov 18, 2010 - 05:27 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

I'd love to see you there Mart. I think that it's about 2 hours trek from here in Ocala. Are you attending both days?

Just don't recall that you had a beard when I saw you at the Art Show and we all had lunch together. Wink

MacJazzOffline
Post subject: RE: Dixieland jazz festival in Clearwater, Fl  PostPosted: Nov 18, 2010 - 07:12 PM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

I'll be there Friday night and all day Saturday. I may be there for the first show Sunday morning. My daughter is coming in from NY on Saturday night and I need to get back ASAP Sunday. If that "Sunday" (basically hymns) program is at 9 I may stay. If not, we'll take off for home.

Yes, I've had a beard pretty much 100% of the time since 76. I trimmed it to a goatee once for a play but that was in the 90s.

Jump to: