The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What Brought You to the RCG?
Looking for the value of a record or records.
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Wanted to talk with other record collectors.
33%
 33%  [ 10 ]
To learn more about records and music.
40%
 40%  [ 12 ]
Other.
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 30

camppOffline
Post subject: RE: It was a good decision!  PostPosted: Feb 15, 2011 - 07:32 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Samlaurel: I too collect movie posters. My concentration is on cheesy 50s and 60s with over-the-top titles and graphics, much like you. I rotate 3 new ones into the frames every couple of months. Love 'em!

Reply with quote Back to top
SamlaurelOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: It was a good decision!  PostPosted: Feb 15, 2011 - 08:38 AM
Level 5
Level 5

campp wrote:
Samlaurel: I too collect movie posters. My concentration is on cheesy 50s and 60s with over-the-top titles and graphics, much like you. I rotate 3 new ones into the frames every couple of months. Love 'em!

That's similar to what I do, I have some 27X41 frames and I rotate my posters in and out of them. Right now hanging in my living room I've got "She Devils On Wheels" and "Astro-Zombies" (1971 re-release poster) hanging. I have a couple framed in my closet "The Gruesome Twosome" and "High School Caesar" that I still need to hang up somewhere.

I just sold a signed "Something Weird" poster for $80 on the 'bay. It's probably worth more than that, but I felt that it was a reasonable price without gouging someone.

If you have any records you'd like to trade for posters, let me know. I have a few nice ones that I'm willing to part with.

camppOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: It was a good decision!  PostPosted: Feb 15, 2011 - 08:42 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Now playing at my house: High School Caesar, Family Secret, and Agent For H.A.R.M.

For the uninitiated, the posters are FAR better than the actual movies...

SamlaurelOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: It was a good decision!  PostPosted: Feb 15, 2011 - 08:51 AM
Level 5
Level 5

^ Gotta disagree with you on High School Caesar. Campy? Yes. Awesome? Hell yeah!

Jump to: