The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cutterOffline
Post subject: How to submit a record store to the Guild's main listing  PostPosted: Dec 21, 2005 - 11:33 AM
R.C.Guild-A
R.C.Guild-A

Hello all,

To add a store to the Guild's listing, simply visit the links below.

U.S. record stores:
http://recordcollectorsguild.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&req=viewlink&cid=25

International stores:
http://recordcollectorsguild.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Web_Links&file=index&req=viewlink&cid=27

Add as much information as possible including the stores home page address(if available) and e-mail address. Make the information as accurate and complete for the smooth navigation by our many members and guests.

You may find additional store information by visiting the Google website and typing in the name and location of the record store that you are submitting.

As always, we at the Record Collectors Guild, thanks you for taking the time to make the entry.

Regards,
cutter

.... for the betterment of record collecting

Reply with quote Back to top
LadyStarblade
Post subject: RE: How to submit a record store to the Guild  PostPosted: Nov 14, 2009 - 09:40 AM
Level 5
Level 5

Wasn't quite sure where to post this question, so I threw a dart at the computer screen and here it is...

I was looking to add a few stores from my recent trip to Dublin, Ireland, but there's no Ireland subcategory in the International listings. I couldn't figure how to add a subcategory...that may be beyond my capacity. Smile

Thanks much!

ttbccwOffline
Post subject: RE: How to submit a record store to the Guild  PostPosted: May 17, 2011 - 10:59 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Can you add one that doesn't have a website or e-mail address? This guy is oldschool and has a great shop here in Manchester,NH and I would like to add him

Jump to: