The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ripped Off
Post subject: ebay  PostPosted: Sep 25, 2004 - 09:23 PM
Former Member

"So, if you don't want the record, please return it. When I receive the factory-sealed copy I shipped to you, I will refund your monies. . ."

Thats what you said, so why didn't you honor your word Neal?
Why did you need to keep both the returned LP and my money?

Reply with quote Back to top
neal umphred
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 27, 2004 - 01:33 PM
Former Member

"RIPPED OFF" GUEST

"Ripped Off" above is referring to a situation from the late summer of 2001 (circa "9/11"), when I was selling records on ebay. He was one of my last customers before my health deteriorated and I was evicted from my apartment of fourteen years for being ten days late with the rent (but that's another story).

Almost everything that I owned at the time is still in storage, almost three years later, including all of my paperwork and my computer, which is why I am not on-line daily.

I know which record for which I owe someone a refund, so please contact me via the "Private Message" option above, tell me the name of the record and your current address, and I will complete our transaction.

Hope this helps!

NEAL

cutterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 28, 2004 - 05:45 AM
R.C.Guild-A
R.C.Guild-A

Hello all,

I am satisfied with Neal's explanation and plan to resolve this issue. I am locking the thread.

Regards,
cutter

.... for the betterment of record collecting

Jump to: