The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
vinowinoOffline
Post subject: British song posts  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 03:45 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Does anyone else encounter this specific problem? Or can anyone explain why?
I can click on and access any of the topics in the forum's. However, about 75% of the times I try to get into the" British only replacement song" game I get told "NO posts exist for this topic".
I know they do of course because I have posted many. I have tried going to page 1 of the thread, which it does , and then to the last page but then get told the same thing.
No problem with any of the other Games, just the British.

Reply with quote Back to top
annaloogOffline
Post subject: Re: British song posts  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 07:03 AM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

vinowino wrote:
... "NO posts exist for this topic"....
I believe this occurs when posts are (catastrophically) deleted and the DB table holding post ID info. is not properly updated. This problem and the error message happens with the search function also.

B_big.Offline
Post subject: Re: British song posts  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 01:34 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

vinowino wrote:
Does anyone else encounter this specific problem? Or can anyone explain why?
I can click on and access any of the topics in the forum's. However, about 75% of the times I try to get into the" British only replacement song" game I get told "NO posts exist for this topic".
I know they do of course because I have posted many. I have tried going to page 1 of the thread, which it does , and then to the last page but then get told the same thing.
No problem with any of the other Games, just the British.
( ( ( ( ( ((((((( Cool
    Yep! I experience this from time to time as well, what I do is, I simply click on the site before the last and everything works fine. Shocked Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: British song posts  PostPosted: Sep 06, 2011 - 10:20 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I get that on a few of the game threads, I thought it was just me! My workaround is to click another page in the thread, then click the top "reply" button (instead of using the box at the bottom), it then shows me the last post in the thread and I can reply from there. It's time consuming, esp if I'm stumped for a match, but it gets me there Smile

In San Antonio TX, please visit HERB'S HUT weekends in the Eisenhauer Road Flea Market (210) 491-6707 Check out my online store at www.herbrocks.eCrater.com for great music memorabilia, CDs, vinyl and more Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
ShadySamOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 06, 2011 - 10:30 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

haven't had any time-consuming waits on any other strings like i have in games thread, but
they don't really inform me like other threads do anyway. Still, a little annoying...

Jump to: