The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
knrichterOffline
Post subject: Is there a forum for " What It Sold For" ?  PostPosted: Feb 08, 2012 - 07:17 PM
Level 5
Level 5

I've been thinking about this lately and was wondering if anybody would be interested in a forum that covers records you have recently sold. If so, how would the forum get started?
The format would be:
Record title
Matrix or CAT #
Year released
Auction or Set Price
Listing price if auction
Which site you sold it on (E-Bay, Discogs,ect.)
Final bid or price you sold it for

Something like this will also provide info for the ones who just register and ask what their million dollar Elvis record is worth, never to be heard from again. As time went on, and the list became larger, you would be able to follow the different market trends for various artists. It might be something good or perhaps nobody really cares (but me). Smile
Just a thought.
Ken

Reply with quote Back to top
StephenMacLeodOffline
Post subject: RE: Is there a forum for " What It Sold For" ?  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2012 - 05:07 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Great idea Ken,or a link to Collectors Frenzy daily top sales.

annaloogOffline
Post subject: Re: Is there a forum for " What It Sold For" ?  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2012 - 07:09 AM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Question Perhaps I'm missing something, but why not simply start a thread in Open Forum?

ewingtonOffline
Post subject: Re: Is there a forum for " What It Sold For" ?  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2012 - 08:03 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

annaloog wrote:
Question Perhaps I'm missing something, but why not simply start a thread in Open Forum?

Perhaps your right Annaloog but I think your missing the point though your post has merit for regular members.
I "think" what Ken is wanting to / trying to say is: how about another thread that allows the "one post wonders" post a few lines to get feedback on their ultra rare Elvis record.
If anything else it may help to free up some of the moderators time.
Just my thoughts

Jump to: