The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
weletthegoldfishgoOffline
Post subject: Gbfrank put Vinyl in my Tank...The Persian Queen!  PostPosted: Feb 08, 2012 - 11:40 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Hey there, y'all.

I've not been doing much dealing on RCG lately due to a crummy 2011. But I just wanted to give a shout out to all about another of RCG's finest sellers, gbfrank! He'll send you the goods every time! I'm totally stoked with my recent transactions with him, fer sher.

Most recently the Scheherezade Chesky came to me, and it's killer! I'm still sorry I couldn't have gotten that Petrouchka, but hey. This'll do for now. So thanks a million, Frank. WOOHOO!

Reply with quote Back to top
SID
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 08, 2012 - 12:18 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Have dealt with Frank in the past and definitely agree with those sentiments. Plan on future dealings soon. Cool

gbfrank
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 09, 2012 - 11:16 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Thank you, gentlemen.

Jump to: