The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TimJOffline
Post subject: weletthegoldfishgo strikes again!  PostPosted: Jan 12, 2012 - 12:13 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

As before, Barrie is very good (maybe even M) with his purchases. Fast payment and great feedback. Thanks, Barrie!

Reply with quote Back to top
camppOffline
Post subject: RE: weletthegoldfishgo strikes again!  PostPosted: Jan 12, 2012 - 12:29 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

pushing the "like" button

weletthegoldfishgoOffline
Post subject: RE: weletthegoldfishgo strikes again!  PostPosted: Jan 13, 2012 - 06:25 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Er, thanks a million, y'all. Yeah, TimJ delivered some goodies which include three more titles from The Strawbs that I didn't already have. Plus he discovered a condition issue with one of his albums and thus threw in an extra, Edgar Froese - AQUA on UK issue Virgin label. So I'm totally stoked over this tranche!

WOOHOO!

metrognome
Post subject: Re: RE: weletthegoldfishgo strikes again!  PostPosted: Feb 23, 2012 - 07:40 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

weletthegoldfishgo wrote:
Edgar Froese - AQUA on UK issue Virgin label. So I'm totally stoked over this tranche!

Your stokifcation is well justfied! That's one of my fave albums of all time. Let me know how you like it!

Jump to: