The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mackdaddygOffline
Post subject: Any comments on Xitel INport ?  PostPosted: May 17, 2012 - 12:33 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I've got a gift certificate that needs to be used. I'm thinking about getting this program so I can start converting my records to cd & iPod. Here's a link:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/775400/Xitel-INport-Traditional-Disc/

Has anybody ever used this product? Any thoughts?

Please keep in mind that I know there are other programs out there, but I'm wanting to use up the credit I have with this place. This appears to be the only conversion program they have.

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Reply with quote Back to top
mackdaddygOffline
Post subject: RE: Any comments on Xitel INport ?  PostPosted: May 18, 2012 - 12:40 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

In addition to my previous query, there's also a program called Roxio Easy Lp To MP3. Any thoughts on either of these programs?

Thanks.

KentTOffline
Post subject: RE: Any comments on Xitel INport ?  PostPosted: May 21, 2012 - 11:00 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Sony Music Studio is my preferred at home solution or better yet, Sony Sound Forge. I prefer M Audio for USB interfaces for the price.

Jump to: