The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nboldockOffline
Post subject: RE: A B C . . .  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2012 - 09:35 AM
Level 1
Level 1

Just installed my first Expedit (2x4) and the LPs/12s will all be on there by the end of next week. Pure alphabetical but with comp's at the end, with the exception of soundtracks (not that I have many) which are under the name of the soundtrack, so for example my Easy Rider S/T is under "E".

Singles I have in boxes but still not entirely happy with the system, so that may change.

CD albums all alphabetised on a tall wall unit (Argos) but with singles, compilations and magazine freebies etc all stuck on the bottom shelves in random order.

Reply with quote Back to top
Rafter242Offline
Post subject: RE: A B C . . .  PostPosted: Nov 02, 2012 - 05:51 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

I have my "comps" listed under "V" for Various Artists as in Goldmine.
My soundtracks were under "S" for Soundtrack, but am in the process of shifting them to their proper artists.
Iron Man 2 by AC/DC will be filed with AC/DC etc. (and annotated as a Soundtrack in my database) Only the soundtracks that are comps will be left as Soundtracks.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: