The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FredrikOffline
Post subject: High-end jazz vinyl rarities  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2013 - 02:04 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, new member from Stockholm here. I'm a high-end jazz vinyl collector searching the world for rarities from the 1950's and early 1960's. Is there anyone else out there amongst the RCG members collecting the holy grails of jazz wanting to share their experiences hunting down these treasures and discussing their latest finds? Check out my blog here: http://www.fwrarejazzvinylcollector.com

Cheers,
Fredrik

Reply with quote Back to top
B_big.Offline
Post subject: Re: High-end jazz vinyl rarities  PostPosted: Jun 29, 2013 - 02:34 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Fredrik wrote:
. . . Check out my blog here:

Cheers,
Fredrik

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .
      Firstly Welcome to the Guild, you will find members which share your predilection here, for sure! I don't limit myself to any or even a certain decade or genre, I collect whatever touches my senses and heart.
      Congrats to your blog - well done!

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

FredrikOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: High-end jazz vinyl rarities  PostPosted: Jun 30, 2013 - 10:59 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks for the welcome! I'm a hard bop guy all the way. Bebop as well. I only listen to and collect jazz vinyl from the 1950's and early 60's. I've started to aquire some top flight stuff indeed with a M-/M- copy of Donald Byrd on Transition 4 my latest catch which will arrive after my vacation. Right now I'm also collecting the great Swedish EP's with American jazzmen and our domestic stars. Really great stuff. There seems to be quite few who knows about these treasures on Metronome, Karusell and Sonet.

Jump to: