The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wurlitzer1450Offline
Post subject: the roy orbison mercury lp from 1975  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2013 - 08:10 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

i had a interesting conversation with a local guy today about this lp, he has the master to it. he said there are at least 2 pressings from outside the usa that are poor quality. my question for you is: what's your current valuation of this lp and how rare is it? i don't think i've ever seen it but you know i don't pay too much attention to newer lps. it may have slipped thru my hands without me noticing it. i'm going to his home to chat with him when i get time, likely this winter when things slow down.

thanks -- jerry

Reply with quote Back to top
LoneStarStompOffline
Post subject: RE: the roy orbison mercury lp from 1975  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2013 - 10:34 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I think I know the one you speak of. Decent lp, nothing earth shattering. I've seen it a few times locally, usually really clean. Don't figure the value would be that high.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: