The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
auraOffline
32 Post subject: kenny barron peruvian blue wl promo wobc  PostPosted: Sep 27, 2013 - 08:31 AM
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all Smile
I'm new here.. I've recently discovered this beauty called peruvian blue by kenny barron..
Nothing on spotify, not much on youtube.. ony a cd reissue in 1998 apparently.
I'd normally be careful spending HUGE amounts of money.. and to me.. 100+ bucks is huge (well it'd be 75 but i need to pay delivery to the grim UK), hence why I'm here.
Does anybody know anything about this album?
I found this WL promo, with wobc.. condition is M- and cover is EX with a little saw cut

mmm.. I thought I'd post here before I make a silly buy Smile how much would YOU pay for this?
I checked popsike and it's been sold for 31 2 years ago, same promo one but witout wobc.. do you reckon the wobc adds something in value?
Just trying to work out if I should go for it now or be patient.. thing is I don't see many around.. but I'm a total noob so bear with me..

Many thanks in advance,
A.

PS. If I should have posted in the promo forum, I apologise.. I was a bit confused myself about where I should post this Razz

Reply with quote Back to top
auraOffline
Post subject: RE: kenny barron peruvian blue wl promo wobc  PostPosted: Sep 27, 2013 - 09:02 AM
Level 1
Level 1

just got an email from the chap that is selling it.. i was hoping the wobc was from a radio station or something
unfortunately it just says that the record belongs to a certain someone (if he gave me the name i'd have done a bit of research.. but i think he'd be just a normal person.. not a dj or anything fancy) living at blabla chicago

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: