The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ChadFromCanadaOffline
Post subject: Bent Wind - Shadows on the Wall 1996 CD 1000 copies made  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2013 - 12:49 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I figured I might try my luck asking about the value of this one, even though it's a CD, since I'm sure there is a bit of interest in Bent Wind otherwise because of their debut "Sussex" (and I think the one released in the late 80s is fairly valuable too). As the title states, this is a 1996 issue limited to 1000 hand numbered copies. I couldn't find any copies for sale on discogs/ebay/eil/anywhere else google yielded, and the only completed auction record I could find was on worthpoint, which I might end up singing up for their free trial just to see what it sold for, but at the same time, it's still only one example and it sold ~3 years ago ( http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/bent-wind-shadows-wall-1996-ltd-ed-cd-109044226 ).

Anybody have an idea of what this CD is worth? The liner notes are a little bit bent in some places but not water damage or anything, and the rest of the package including the CD is in very good conditon, maybe a few hairlines on the CD which don't affect play.

Reply with quote Back to top
ShadySamOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 17, 2013 - 05:06 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Chad,
Marty (BentWind was his user name) was an original member, as well as a member here.
We swapped a few PM's, but it appears he hasn't posted in a long time...
A shame, as I'm sure if anyone would know the answer (to your question), it would be him.
A real nice guy, and I hope he sees your post! Good luck amigo- I so dig Bent Wind! Cool

ChadFromCanadaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 18, 2013 - 09:08 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Thanks Glenn. I wonder if his username was the reason I found out about the band back in the day.

Jump to: