The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
hrtshpdbox
Post subject: 19 common 45s for $250.  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2013 - 09:06 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/45-Vinyl-Records-Lot-19-records-/190876058711?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item2c71198457

Seller keeps listing it over and over at the same price. Apparently, it's not their price that is wrong, just that the right person hasn't see their auction. Looking at the titles, I think that this lot might be worth about $6. to someone somewhere on the planet, so the seller is only asking for a 4000% mark-up.

I'm sorry, things like this never cease to amaze me.

Reply with quote Back to top
gonzogeniusOffline
Post subject: RE: 19 common 45s for $250.  PostPosted: Jul 26, 2013 - 10:13 PM
Level 4
Level 4

They must get a lot of views because people want to check out the madness. I bet he thinks those are people who are interested in buying. lol

pmccabeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 04, 2013 - 01:48 PM
Level 4
Level 4

Even if they were $5 each, it would be $95. Why $13.15 each? This person has a reason, that we'll probably never figure out.
Maybe this person thinks someone will bid accidently and be forced to pay, but in reality no one can be forced to pay.

wurlitzer1450Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 04, 2013 - 02:03 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

pmccabe wrote:
Even if they were $5 each, it would be $95. Why $13.15 each? This person has a reason, that we'll probably never figure out.
Maybe this person thinks someone will bid accidently and be forced to pay, but in reality no one can be forced to pay.

can't be forced to pay? you haven't bid on the right record yet, wait til you get a pm from a guy you've never heard of who threatens to send Bruno and Eugene over to collect Laughing Laughing

Jump to: