The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
toddylagunaOffline
Post subject: LABELLE 1971 album with incorrect side 2  PostPosted: Jan 08, 2014 - 01:38 PM
Level 1
Level 1

I have a copy of LABELLE's 1971 album on warner brothers that does not have the correct side 2. Instead of Labelle songs it has some experimental jazz on it. Had it for years and it's always puzzled me. Is this a common? Would it be worth anything? I'm guessing not?

Any thoughts or info appreciated.

cheers Mike

Reply with quote Back to top
CaptainVagueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 08, 2014 - 03:15 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Unfortunately this miss-press probably ruins the minimal value of this LP. Labelle LP's rarely go for over $10 and frequently go for under $5. These type of errors happen more often than you would think. They rarely enhance the value except with highly collectable artists such as Elvis or the Beatles and so on.

"When he did show up we had a hard time finding something for him to do. Then one day he shows up and puts that great slide on "No Expectations". That was the last contribution I think Brian ever made." - Mick Jagger

toddylagunaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 08, 2014 - 04:36 PM
Level 1
Level 1

I thought as much, but hey ho!

Jump to: