The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
darkdubhOffline
Post subject: Mothers Of Invention Weasels Ripped My Flesh French pressing  PostPosted: Jan 12, 2014 - 03:32 PM
Level 4
Level 4

I picked a copy of this on Reprise 44109.Cover EX and vinyl a strong VG.There aren't any copies of this pressing currently up on Discogs anyone have any idea on value?

Reply with quote Back to top
vinylvillela
Post subject: RE: Mothers Of Invention Weasels Ripped My Flesh French pres  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2014 - 09:15 AM
Level 5
Level 5

An artist such as Zappa tends to bend the value curve.

That has been my experience.

However, anything that doesn't have a pristine visual appearance is a hard sell to those who'll pay those prices.

Value is relative. I wouldn't give you much for that. Someone else might give you 40 bucks.

People who attempt to sell me used records (at the retail store, or the flea market)i usually tell them to give the collection to a youngster in their circle of family.

So many young people are into vinyl these days, i suggest handing them off to those vinyl whippersnappers.

Don't send your nieces and nephews to epray. help em' out. :^)

myopiadesignOffline
Post subject: RE: Mothers Of Invention Weasels Ripped My Flesh French pres  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2014 - 01:43 PM
Level 3
Level 3

Yeah, agree with above. You'd need to find a Zappa completist who wants that, but with VG vinyl it brings it down in value a lot.

Jump to: