The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
iPfeiffOffline
Post subject: New User Looking For Recently Found Vinyl Info  PostPosted: Feb 05, 2014 - 04:00 AM
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, new user here from Australia, came here as I'm trying to find someone, anyone who could help me out with info on the following vinyl records I have, I have two boxes of different vinyl and pulled one out yesterday, it's full of music I've never heard of plus some coloured records and cover art versions of albums I've never seen before as well.

I've tried Discogs.com and found some records and some info but there are a few I haven't found at all so I thought I'd come to a forum and see if anyone knows anything about the following.

I'll post pics also, some of the records looks so cool, see through reds, oranges, mustards and records with some trippy looks to it, pretty cool.

Anyway, I'll put some pics up soon.

Reply with quote Back to top
iPfeiffOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 05, 2014 - 04:42 AM
Level 1
Level 1

OK so I'm having trouble with posting photos...

JGH1Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 05, 2014 - 09:02 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Welcome to the Guild, iP. You don't necessarily need to post pics. A list of the album titles, artist, label and catalog number would help. You could always post pics at a site like Picasa and post links for them here.

j_loopOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 05, 2014 - 11:39 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

There are size limitations to photos on this site. No larger than 60Kb and 600 pixels, so you might just need to shrink them a bit.

Jump to: