The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wernketyOffline
30 Post subject: Ten Years After German import  PostPosted: Mar 16, 2014 - 08:03 PM
Level 1
Level 1

A friend of mine gave me this Ten Years After album that appears to be untitled with the stamp of 6.24 011-01-1 the copyright date is 1979 and it has german writing on it. I can't find it online anywhere just to see how much it's worth. It is in very good condition. If you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I've been collecting for a few years now and I have about 200 vinyls, so I'm not just a new guy who doesn't know what he's doing.

Reply with quote Back to top
CaptainVagueOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2014 - 11:38 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Sound like a bootleg. Does it contain a live show or what sounds like studio outtakes?

"When he did show up we had a hard time finding something for him to do. Then one day he shows up and puts that great slide on "No Expectations". That was the last contribution I think Brian ever made." - Mick Jagger

jimbooOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2014 - 03:31 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

The matrix is for Profile Ten Years After German Decca

Jump to: