The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
aravelOffline
Post subject: ::: What is your Opinion about this seller?  PostPosted: Mar 27, 2014 - 11:03 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::..I've just bumped into this seller on eBay.

He has an extremely good collection of records listed, new, re-issues in 180gr etc, though the shipping to Mexico or any other country it's very cheap, he does not offer combining shipping, neither would send a package with more than 1 record per package.

In his "My Store" page at eBay, he states, with not a single trace of being rude, but polite yet firm, that this way he uses:

-- prevents "Lost or damaged" packages
-- keeps the extremely cheap prices for every country
-- avoids returns or refunds issues

Also he claims that he just does a refund if it's on US contiental, no for other countries.

BUT he has MORE THAN 400,000 transactions this year, and over 2,500 negative feedback scores in a year! Shocked

I read what was the problem: he sells a lot of LPs, DVDs and CDs, and sometimes he runs out of stock so he just refund the buyers, getting a neg everytime.

How come eBay US let this guy refuse an international refund? for what a read, in this case, an international transaction went like: "CD lost and money lost... didn't refund, not even care to respond the open dispute" ...obviously the large cuantities of sales make the negs virtually go invisble...

I've been told by eBay staff, that I must enter the tracking number for each record sent, I do mail the records on registered mail ever since day one and always PM the buyer about their package status! Mad

Not fair, eBay
Aravel
Cool

gypsyeyes wrote:

Now.......I know that aravel said that is an older photo of himself.
But let me tell ya, to me he looks pretty hot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
SID
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 28, 2014 - 09:35 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

2500 negative feedback scores in a year ! Shocked

I'd forget that seller.

aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 28, 2014 - 12:23 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::... ha ha Very Happy

gypsyeyes wrote:

Now.......I know that aravel said that is an older photo of himself.
But let me tell ya, to me he looks pretty hot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Jump to: