The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ITCOSdoomOffline
Post subject: My doom/sludge band just pressed our first vinyl album.  PostPosted: Mar 19, 2014 - 05:20 PM
Level 1
Level 1

It's been a dream of ours to put out a 12" for quite some time, so we wanted to do something a bit unorthodox with the packaging. Here's a gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/AU6LS

Let me know what you think! We're very happy with how it turned out. If you'd like to hear what we sound like, you can find our music at http://inthecompanyofserpentsdoom.bandcamp.com/

Also, first post on this forum. Cheers!

Reply with quote Back to top
throbbingpuppyOffline
Post subject: RE: My doom/sludge band just pressed our first vinyl album.  PostPosted: Mar 19, 2014 - 05:48 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Really beautiful sleeve and cover art, can tell a lot of thought went into that whole package. Will give the music a listen when I have a bit of time.

ManimalOffline
Post subject: RE: My doom/sludge band just pressed our first vinyl album.  PostPosted: Mar 20, 2014 - 12:05 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Cool LP. Will definitely check it out.

ChadFromCanadaOffline
Post subject: RE: My doom/sludge band just pressed our first vinyl album.  PostPosted: Mar 20, 2014 - 10:30 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Very nice. Has a definite "Southern Lord" vibe (dark, beautiful, detailed packaging - the music is in line with what they put out as well); take that as a compliment of the highest form.

shoggoth80Offline
Post subject: RE: My doom/sludge band just pressed our first vinyl album.  PostPosted: Apr 27, 2014 - 12:53 AM
Level 5
Level 5

I like a lot of the Southern Lord releases...
Great presentation on the record. Love the melted/marbled look on the vinyl. What distro channels are you going through/release date? Edit...after checking it out, bandcamp has links.

Jump to: