The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wand143Offline
Post subject: Dave Cortez - "Happy Organ" - Blue Label  PostPosted: May 13, 2014 - 05:07 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

This turned up among a batch of early 60's records, so I assume it's a re-release of some sort: it's Dave "Baby" Cortez's "The Happy Organ" but on a light blue label and the Clock catalog number is actually a Mercury number (71851). What's neat is that it came in the original blue factory sleeve so the "package" looks real nice together. So is this what I have - a re-release or just a variant of a current issue?

Reply with quote Back to top
annaloogOffline
Post subject: RE: Dave Cortez - "Happy Organ" - Blue Label  PostPosted: May 13, 2014 - 06:37 AM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

It is listed (but not pictured) here: Clock 71851. If you have scanning capability, you might consider uploading an image.

wand143Offline
Post subject: RE: Dave Cortez - "Happy Organ" - Blue Label  PostPosted: May 17, 2014 - 05:47 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

OK, a re-release - I know they got a lot of mileage out of that record, and that's one example. Thanks!

Jump to: