The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
j_loopOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 22, 2013 - 12:32 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

In regards to the $4 maximum, you could try the "Calculate Shipping Cost by Buyers Location" option when making your listing. This is how I got around the $4 maximum, so maybe it'll work for you too. I've only done this on eBay though, I've never used Turbo Lister.

No idea about the other sites viewing your listing, but when I list something there is an option to have my item also listed on ebay.uk for an additional 10 so I assume my listing is for .com only. (I never check that box) I never thought that my listing would show up on ebay.jp just because I offer shipping to Japan, but does it? No idea?

Reply with quote Back to top
aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 06, 2013 - 09:42 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::. it worked j_loop! Very Happy

I sold 2 Lps to this Sting & Police collector, I will combine LPs to send them to Italy aka the country where postmen have the greatest vinyl record collection, no doubt! Cool

gypsyeyes wrote:

Now.......I know that aravel said that is an older photo of himself.
But let me tell ya, to me he looks pretty hot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
hrtshpdbox
Post subject:   PostPosted: Dec 06, 2013 - 11:43 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

j_loop wrote:
I never check that box) I never thought that my listing would show up on ebay.jp just because I offer shipping to Japan, but does it? No idea?

No, it doesn't, but that doesn't stop the Japanese (and the British and everyone else) from shopping on ebay.com. Americans don't spend any time on ebay.jp but, then again, we're talking about records that are primarily American in the first place.

cauvsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 30, 2014 - 08:14 AM
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I experienced a similar issue.

I have been selling on eBay intermittently since 2003. I enjoyed the convenience of selling rare music to an international audience. Recently I uploaded my auctions via eBay.com.au and checked my auctions using eBay.com, .co.uk., .de., .jp etc and none of my auctions showed up. Basically my auctions only appeared to audiences in Australia even when I offered international shipping yadda yadda.
I called eBay and the operator said "regardless of how many positive feedbacks I have, if I haven't sold 10 items in the last 3 months my auctions will be restricted to eBay Australia only."
In response I pulled my auctions down.
eBay have changed its strategy. I hope another auction option takes over because eBay clearly holds a monopoly over us. More competition, more competition!!

Jump to: