The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
darkdubhOffline
Post subject: 90s vinyl thrift shop finds ,worth anything?  PostPosted: Aug 21, 2014 - 02:01 PM
Level 4
Level 4

I made four pretty interesting thrift shop finds of albums that all came out in the 90s and was wondering if they may be worth anything.The most interesting is Talk Talks Laughing Stock on Sire Dutch press.I know the UK press goes for huge money but not sure about this press.The others are Ultramarine:United Kingdoms,German press.Cornelius :Fantasma US press.LFO :Frequencies,UK press on Warp.All are VG+.

Reply with quote Back to top
AudioGasoline
Post subject: RE: 90s vinyl thrift shop finds ,worth anything?  PostPosted: Aug 23, 2014 - 10:38 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Cornelius is probably in the 30-40 dollar range, he was pretty big in Japan in those days and I think the indie soft rock crowd still collects his classic material. I think the US pressing is probably harder to find, believe it or not, than the Japanese version because that's where he is from and that's where the bulk of his following was. Probably a lot more copies pressed in Japan than the US. Nice find.

darkdubhOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: 90s vinyl thrift shop finds ,worth anything?  PostPosted: Aug 24, 2014 - 04:10 PM
Level 4
Level 4

AudioGasoline wrote:
Cornelius is probably in the 30-40 dollar range, he was pretty big in Japan in those days and I think the indie soft rock crowd still collects his classic material. I think the US pressing is probably harder to find, believe it or not, than the Japanese version because that's where he is from and that's where the bulk of his following was. Probably a lot more copies pressed in Japan than the US. Nice find.

Ok nice!

Jump to: