The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SilverhawkOffline
Post subject: Wanted: David Bowie  PostPosted: Sep 13, 2014 - 11:22 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Looking for David Bowie Changes One and Changes 2 LPs in very good(at least) condition.Want them for my daughter who I just got into collecting the 70's classic rock genre and collecting in general. Please include shipping to 17815 as a package deal or free is even better. (I'll pay postage.) You can notify me at wopparican@yahoo.com Thanks.

Reply with quote Back to top
B_big.Offline
17 Post subject: Searching an album or two  PostPosted: Sep 14, 2014 - 02:05 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .
      Hello Silverhawk, maybe it's best to have a look here! I hope this will help a little. Smile

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

SilverhawkOffline
Post subject: RE: Searching an album or two  PostPosted: Sep 15, 2014 - 01:32 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Thank you B big...but I would rather buy from someone within the guild since I know they will treat me fairly and will be sure grading is accurate. I have dealt with several members in the past and have always found them to be very reasonable and honest. Thanks for the link anyway!!

B_big.Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Searching an album or two  PostPosted: Sep 15, 2014 - 11:09 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Silverhawk wrote:
Thank you B big...but I would rather buy from someone within the guild since I know they will treat me fairly and will be sure grading is accurate. I have dealt with several members in the past and have always found them to be very reasonable and honest. Thanks for the link anyway!!

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .
      It's fine, I just wanted to let you know, that there are plenty of these albums available at various conditions and prices.

I have purchased several time at "Discogs" and were completely convinced each time with the grading as well as with their prices. I keep my fingers crossed for you. .

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Jump to: