The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FogertyFanOffline
Post subject: Can we have vintage/other forum for sale, wanted, trade item  PostPosted: Sep 06, 2014 - 03:55 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Some of us here collect or need/want other things than records and stereo equipment. Would it be possible to have a forum section for vintage and other things for sale, wanted or trade?

If this would be a problem with spammers, maybe the section could be set so that only longer time members with higher post counts could see it and be allowed to post?

I know that eBay or Craigslist is the place for this sort of thing, but some of us donít want to or canít use those.

Thanks for your consideration.

Reply with quote Back to top
anthonyvpOffline
Post subject: RE: Can we have vintage/other forum for sale, wanted, trade   PostPosted: Sep 10, 2014 - 08:46 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Music related?

FogertyFanOffline
Post subject: RE: Can we have vintage/other forum for sale, wanted, trade  PostPosted: Sep 20, 2014 - 06:18 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

No, I mean non-music related. Such as TV show books and memorabilia, vintage board games, video games, etc. Any old stuff or even newer items that we don't want or need anymore.

Jump to: