The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SupernautOffline
Post subject: Bad Company Straight Shooter Label Mistake  PostPosted: Sep 03, 2014 - 06:30 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Picked up a copy of Straight Shooter today cos it's about time I bought it Razz

Anyway I noticed that both sides are labelled with the Side 2 label. The record itself plays the correct songs. It has the serial number L 35407 printed on the back cover and the record label itself, which to my understanding means it is this version: http://www.discogs.com/Bad-Company-Straight-Shooter/release/4102354

It also has the pic inner sleeve mentioned in the link. The fact it's Australian isn't odd because that's where I live, but I cannot find any mention of the label mistake. Is this actually worth anything or where they all like that?

Reply with quote Back to top
mackdaddygOffline
Post subject: RE: Bad Company Straight Shooter Label Mistake  PostPosted: Sep 03, 2014 - 07:44 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

That kind of mistake happens a whole lot. It's a question that gets asked often here.

My understanding is it doesn't affect the value any unless it's a really collectible artist like the Beatles.

SupernautOffline
Post subject: RE: Bad Company Straight Shooter Label Mistake  PostPosted: Sep 05, 2014 - 03:04 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Ahh fair enough. Thanks for the help.

webkrawlerrOffline
Post subject: RE: Bad Company Straight Shooter Label Mistake  PostPosted: Oct 09, 2014 - 01:46 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Although, one man's garbage is another man's treasure.

If you found someone collecting "Bad Company"..it might be worth a bit more than the stocky copy is to THAT person.

Jump to: