The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lavender1776Offline
Post subject: Slimming down a 45 year old record collection  PostPosted: Oct 10, 2014 - 03:45 PM
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, my grandfather has decided to start slimming down the record collection he has spent the last 45 years gathering. He has a huge variety of formats and genres. We currently have them listed in an Excel ledger for easy access because his collection takes up an entire floor of his home. While he is not looking to sell in bulk, he would like to sell some to collectors who are in search of certain records. He has box sets, collectors editions, vinyl records in their original format from the early 1900's that still play very well. We are willing to ship. Comment or email if you are interested in certain records or searching for one and I will check the list. I think the last total was about 4500 records so I won't post a list but I would be happy to update the list and email it to individuals.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: