The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CactusCowboyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 13, 2014 - 02:35 PM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Dr.Dark wrote:
Dr.Dark wrote:
From the local flea market - a snip at 2 :
Philly Shreds, Vol. 1
This is an 18 track lp (on milky clear wax) from 1998/1999 on Schuylkill Records SKILL 001 plus a 6 track 7". Nice blue and silver silk-screened cover. And it ist numbered - my copy is 00067.
And the music? Great noise from "younger" HC bands! Best known is Flag of Democracy, but you cannot go wrong with the other bands like Fire p*ssy, The Boils or Anal Sausage, can you?

Er ... "Fire P*ssy? I didn't write that. I wrote it with the u. No self-censorship on this side of the Atlantic. Wonder though, why A*al Sausage was ok ...

The RCG website is set up so that certain words that may be considered objectionable will automatically be altered as in this example.

Reply with quote Back to top
SID
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 13, 2014 - 02:55 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Dr.Dark wrote:
From the local flea market - a snip at 2 :
Philly Shreds, Vol. 1
This is an 18 track lp (on milky clear wax) from 1998/1999 on Schuylkill Records SKILL 001 plus a 6 track 7". Nice blue and silver silk-screened cover. And it ist numbered - my copy is 00067.
And the music? Great noise from "younger" HC bands! Best known is Flag of Democracy, but you cannot go wrong with the other bands like Fire p*ssy, The Boils or Anal Sausage, can you?

Kind of surprised that you found that in Germany,as it's a local comp from here in Pennsylvania.

wand143Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 22, 2014 - 05:44 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

SID: As a follow-up to your request for the unwanted records I had, I had to settle for $30 for the remainder - about 25 cents a record - and the guys who bought them said they were interested in maybe 25% of them. Understand that the lot also included disco, a few US indies, and speed metal - the actual rock / punk content was maybe 10% of everything I pulled. So you didn't miss much.

Jump to: