The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
B_big.Offline
19 Post subject: Record store day single desperately wanted  PostPosted: Oct 24, 2014 - 12:28 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .
      Hello 'Guilders', just a humble inquiry. Maybe one of you would do me a favour and snatch me this record store day issue on Black Friday:

Lizzy Mercier Descloux - 'Fire' b/w 'Morning High' (US Light In The Attic Records - LITA 45-034)

I certainly will pay the shipping cost to Berlin/Germany in addition to the price of the single!
      Thanx for your efforts to support a fellow 'Guilder' in advance.

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Reply with quote Back to top
SID
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2014 - 03:09 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Will look for it at the local record store,Big. The stores never know what they are gonna get till last minute. RSD,I believe is the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Patti Smith is on this single,I see.

annaloogOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 24, 2014 - 11:58 PM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Listed here: http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases as a "RSD Limited Run / Regional Focus Release".

B_big.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 25, 2014 - 02:41 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

SID wrote:
Will look for it at the local record store,Big. The stores never know what they are gonna get till last minute. RSD,I believe is the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Patti Smith is on this single,I see.

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .
      Sid! First of all, a big thank you for your consent to support me in this case. It's much appreciated - no matter how the final result will be.

I receive the newsletter of 'Light in the Attic records' regularly, therefore I knew that the reverse side of this 7-inch single contains a duet with Patti Smith. They also had a sound sample on their site, about 1.08 minutes. disregarding of the b-side, the cover of 'Arthur Brown's' song "Fire" is an outstanding version, issued on 'Press Color', her first solo album, from 1979.
      I have all of her 6 albums, and she belongs definitely to one of my all time favorite female artists.

annaloog wrote:
Listed here: http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases as a "RSD Limited Run / Regional Focus Release".

( ( ( ( ( ((((((( .
      Thank you too for the provided link and additional information.

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Jump to: