The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DJboutitOffline
Post subject: Houston Record Store Prices Without Looking At Condition  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2014 - 01:22 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I want to Heights Vinyl in Houston today I was looking to get Royal Flush Ghetto Millionaire album. The guy behind counter looked on Discdogs for the price he did not even look at the condition of the records price $9 hell no. The records had light scratches and a decent amount of dust this is a $4 album. They have Price album Dirty Mind for $26 to $28 it is only worth $8 to $12. I will not be shopping at this place much if since price stuff like this. All Houston record stores are way over priced. The $1 and $2 selection at these stores 90% of it is stuff that should be in the dumpster not out in the store.

Reply with quote Back to top
wand143Offline
Post subject: RE: Houston Record Store Prices Without Looking At Condition  PostPosted: Oct 30, 2014 - 05:46 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

The two things to do to kill a bad store's business is 1) Don't go back and 2) Spread the word about the joint. I helped tank a lousy used record store in Green Bay that way - drove him out of business within two years.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: