The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
wand143Offline
Post subject: wand143 Tour 2014 (Or What's Left Of It)  PostPosted: Oct 30, 2014 - 06:02 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Be on the lookout for me at the Hillside (IL) record show on November 23rd (barring any family emergencies) - I'll probably be in the hallway helping out the guy with all those fantastic 50-cent singles, and it's mostly new stock this year so those of you within a decent driving radius of this fine Chicago suburb, PLEASE BE THERE. The show itself is great, too, if you've never been there - it's expanded to TWO rooms now and, having been a veteran of this show for ten years, I can guarantee you'll find something of interest.
Also, I plan to be helping out the same guy at Serb Hall in Milwaukee on December 28th (after Christmas, I know, don't complain to me about the date...).

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: