The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AC2400Offline
Post subject: Alice Cooper - Love It To Death  PostPosted: Nov 01, 2014 - 05:55 PM
Level 1
Level 1

I have a copy of this record with track B1 "Is It My Body" missing. It's listed on the label but it's not on the record. Does anybody know anything about this pressing? I can't seem to find any info.

Reply with quote Back to top
j_loopOffline
Post subject: RE: Alice Cooper - Love It To Death  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2014 - 11:18 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I have not heard of that error, just the finger. Out of curiosity is this a US release, on Straight, WB etc..

AC2400Offline
Post subject: RE: Alice Cooper - Love It To Death  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2014 - 02:28 PM
Level 1
Level 1

It's a US copy with the Straight & WB logos, green label, with the one-arm cover.

vinyl1Offline
Post subject: RE: Alice Cooper - Love It To Death  PostPosted: Nov 03, 2014 - 03:40 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

It is hard to see how this could be an error. Some of the record companies were sloppy, but I can't believe no one would notice a track is missing.

On cheap reissues they used to leave out tracks to cut songwriter royalties, but this one seems to be an early pressing.

j_loopOffline
Post subject: RE: Alice Cooper - Love It To Death  PostPosted: Nov 04, 2014 - 11:56 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

What are the matrix numbers? Also what label variation do you have?

AC2400Offline
Post subject: RE: Alice Cooper - Love It To Death  PostPosted: Nov 04, 2014 - 01:27 PM
Level 1
Level 1

The matrix numbers are: A: WS-1883 39778-1 B: WS-1883B-REV 3 39779-1
The label looks like the standard dark green WB label with the Straight logo and the WB logo next to each other on the right side. The cover has the "I'm Eighteen" box.

Jump to: