The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cutterOffline
Post subject: To define the term of "Flooding".  PostPosted: Apr 10, 2005 - 07:13 AM
R.C.Guild-A
R.C.Guild-A

Hello all,

We ask that you please observe the introduction to this forum. Non-compliance of these guidelines will result in editing or deletion of the message. It goes as follows.

"This board is to be used for the buying, selling and trading of records ONLY. All other topics such as questions, hyping of websites or the selling of non-record items should be listed on the appropriate board. Please, no long lists or flooding."

The definition of "Flooding" is to post mutiple messages in rapid succession. If you are to post records for sale, do so with a list of 5 to 10 records. DO NOT make a series of posts with only one disc listed over and over again. You should not post more than three times per day within the "Records For Sale" forum.

If you have numerous or a very long list of records to sell. Create a list using Microsoft Word, Note Pad or some other program to create a text file. Then, include this text file as an attachment within your message.

Your compliance with these guidelines is appreciated. Failure to do so, will result in the deletion of the posts in question.

Regards,
cutter

Reply with quote Back to top
bobbyrinkOffline
Post subject: PostPosted: Aug 22, 2007 - 02:39 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

thank you.

kaos01Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 22, 2007 - 04:13 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Welcome back to the fold, Bobby!!!

.......this night wounds time.

vinylhoundOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 27, 2009 - 11:10 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Sounds good, but I guess it applies only too a couple forums. I see posts I made months ago still on the first page of other forums. -Mark-

JohnH.
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 31, 2011 - 03:19 PM
Level 5
Level 5

I think guilty of this. Can't post the F's . I shall refrain until I am finished.

Jump to: