The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NitroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 20, 2006 - 09:35 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Welcome to the forum, Mr. Thirdearmusic. Too bad it's under these circumstances.

to make that long link short "[url=" (no quotes) paste link, follow with ]my link [/url]"

Reply with quote Back to top
THIRDEARMUSICOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 21, 2006 - 02:39 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Glad to be on board. I hope you guys are gonna back me up if he decides to send the lawyers after me. He's a mean vindictive bastard when he thinks he's being defamed. Make sure you have your receipts and dates and other important stuff put away in a safe place. The Police will require all that stuff to build a case on him.
Greg the Thirdearman
Since you dudes like quotes, heres one from me, ''I have never told a lie or ripped off anybody ever!'' - Ken Donnelly (When I accused him of lying to other collectors about his dealings.)

prancinghorseOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 21, 2006 - 03:56 AM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Greg,

welcome to the board (even if it is under those circumstances) - I took the freedom to edit your original post and delete that guys address from there (be assured I preserved it somewhere) as publishing his private address is some kind of "sensitive" information which might cause trouble to the guild (this is by NO means censorship or something like this - it is just a security measure and I hope you can understand that action).

Best regards

Cameron/~Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 21, 2006 - 07:52 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Securesorship!

NitroOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 21, 2006 - 07:40 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

How about this, prancing? No liability to the forum with a link, is there?

to make that long link short "[url=" (no quotes) paste link, follow with ]my link [/url]"

prancinghorseOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 22, 2006 - 12:56 AM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

a PO Box is something different then a street address (at least from my point of view)

Former Member
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 02, 2006 - 06:21 AM

hmmm. o my.

glad i took the time to look around this forum.

mental note: beware of the fraction of a man, known as th purple cow.

italianprog.itOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 14, 2006 - 01:19 AM
Level 1
Level 1

This guy is the same who contacted me in late 2001 (under the name Wayne Carey from Downunder Delights Records, South Preston AUS) offering a trade for a record I had in my sale list. I promptly shipped the LP he requested and......of course the one he had promised never arrived.
Odd to say, he didn't disappear, he kept replying to my emails with every kind of apologies, I saved one of these: "my wife has just had a Kidney Transplant but has suffered many complications with it over the last 4 months. She has been in & out of hospital many times with these complications and therefore I have been very busy looking after our families household matters". After around six months I gave up writing.....
From a later search I discovered the name Wayne Carey was used by a "Ken Donnell" (I found it written this way), and found this name on many friends' sites, as they had known him like I did.
Recently I found a forum topic on the RGC.....beware the King of Thieves!!

KiwigoldOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 14, 2006 - 03:25 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Quote:

Securesorship!

Quote:

welcome to the board (even if it is under those circumstances) - I took the freedom to edit your original post and delete that guys address from there (be assured I preserved it somewhere) as publishing his private address is some kind of "sensitive" information which might cause trouble to the guild (this is by NO means censorship or something like this - it is just a security measure and I hope you can understand that action).

Cameron, does this not answer your "Securesorship!" comment ?!
It should, it was before your post.

Quote:

Odd to say, he didn't disappear, he kept replying to my emails with every kind of apologies, I saved one of these: "my wife has just had a Kidney Transplant but has suffered many complications with it over the last 4 months

How many kidney's has this woman had. ? Laughing

Baron_Saturday
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 14, 2006 - 06:12 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

This guy is the biggest crook. I can't believe he keeps getting away with this. Sorry to hear your story italianprog. By the way, I love your web site. I use it all the time for a reference.

Jump to: