The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
THIRDEARMUSICOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 11, 2007 - 02:26 AM
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Metrognome,
We are looking for appropriate accommodation right now for Kenny. But we need your help. Victoria Police need hard evidence or it won't stand up in court.
By the way. His wife is now in a wheelchair, it looks like her disease is degenerative. If she has to be put into a hospice or home, Kenny will be without a home. Her parents own the home and the computer (and they hate him), so Kenny will be out on the streets. Think of that scenario.
Also, Kenny was spotted by a record collecting friend, playing the poker machines at a nearby club. Maybe Kenny is a problem gambler. It all makes sense, gamblers thieve to fix their habit and eventually come undone.

P.S. I sell records all around the world from Australia. I have 382 Feedback points on E-bay, I sure hope that stands for something. That is one way of finding out if someone is bona fide.

Reply with quote Back to top
DaveyTheWaxManOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 13, 2007 - 10:54 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Well, speaking as one of the ripped-off by this prick, I gotta say that karma's a bitch.

NorthwindsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 18, 2009 - 08:38 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

That user name is very familiar, did this guy by chance also sell/collect redline Hot Wheels cars?

KarmaregretsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 06, 2012 - 10:31 PM
Level 1
Level 1

It's been 7 years since I have looked on this website. I am hear to let everyone know that I have cheated, offended or stolen from that I am now paying for my crimes.

I was arrested & charged by Australian Federal Police and was placed with a 1 year bond and to pay community services & fines of AUD $13,000 which I have now done.

My health has detoriated and I have developed bad diabetes and a Brian Tumor and have hardly any feelings in my legs and will soon be in a wheel chair.

My wife & I have both been placed in a home for the Elderly & Disabled and will never leave. Our house was sold and we have now moved into the disabled home.

To all the people I have lied to & cheated of the last 10 years or so, I so humbly do apologise. I am now recovering from a Gambling addiction and with ongoing councelling, I will never gamble again. The gambling was the main reason for my cheating people and I have now come to terms with it. Basically my days of selling records are now over.

All those who believe that I have turned a corner and have changed, I now believe in you reep what you sow. The cheating & gambling has destroyed my business & reputation as well as nearly destroying my family but luckily, the have stuck by me (many wouldn't have).

Just to finish off, I apologise once again to all I have cheated & stolen from and I hope some of you will have some compassion and forgive me in time but I realise that to some of you, a leopard cannot change it's spots. I am hear to hopefully let you know otherwise.

NorthwindsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 07, 2012 - 06:44 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Karmaregrets wrote:
It's been 7 years since I have looked on this website. I am hear to let everyone know that I have cheated, offended or stolen from that I am now paying for my crimes.

I was arrested & charged by Australian Federal Police and was placed with a 1 year bond and to pay community services & fines of AUD $13,000 which I have now done.

My health has detoriated and I have developed bad diabetes and a Brian Tumor and have hardly any feelings in my legs and will soon be in a wheel chair.

My wife & I have both been placed in a home for the Elderly & Disabled and will never leave. Our house was sold and we have now moved into the disabled home.

To all the people I have lied to & cheated of the last 10 years or so, I so humbly do apologise. I am now recovering from a Gambling addiction and with ongoing councelling, I will never gamble again. The gambling was the main reason for my cheating people and I have now come to terms with it. Basically my days of selling records are now over.

All those who believe that I have turned a corner and have changed, I now believe in you reep what you sow. The cheating & gambling has destroyed my business & reputation as well as nearly destroying my family but luckily, the have stuck by me (many wouldn't have).

Just to finish off, I apologise once again to all I have cheated & stolen from and I hope some of you will have some compassion and forgive me in time but I realise that to some of you, a leopard cannot change it's spots. I am hear to hopefully let you know otherwise.

Shocked

KarmaregretsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 07, 2012 - 05:38 PM
Level 1
Level 1

Northwinds, I have never sold hot wheels cars. Music & records are my downfall. You must be thinking of someone else.

honkster7Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 03, 2012 - 03:21 AM
Level 2
Level 2

wow , read the thread for a warning , never expected it to end like that , Ken , how about sending the people you ripped off their money back plus 10% damages ?
sounds like where you are now you don't need much money , what's the government giving to people on disability benefits these days ? $700 + a fortnight .
had to laugh at you using Wayne (the duck) Carey's name , he's a Kangaroos icon , albeit a total prick as well .

Former Member
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 29, 2013 - 10:38 AM

http://members.boardhost.com/Ronny/msg/1327183580.html

chewyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 29, 2013 - 12:41 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

As of 3/23/13, your still "selling" records.....?

The games you play
Make people say
You're either weird or lonely

At The Chime Of A City Clock-Nick Drake
http://kurttherecordcollector.blogspot.com/

Jump to: