The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kat1370Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 - 11:28 AM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

There are already limitations for picture attachments, signatures and avatars. That info can be found HERE.

If you are having a problem with this then it's most likely on your end. And what exactly does that have to do with the statement about the changes in the two forums mentioned above?

If your intention is to make a suggestion for additional forum changes, please post it in the appropriate forum.

Thank you.

Reply with quote Back to top
ccridesOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 - 08:46 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I'm sorry Kat...it probably is on my end in most cases...this dinosaur box I have..!..I thought that may be one of the reasons for cleaning up some old stuff...I've noticed while reviewing some of the older threads I seem to freeze up more...anyway, I didn't mean to sound imposing...cheerz!!!..Smile

gbfrank
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 23, 2009 - 09:48 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Good job, all of youse (baltimoronese there). There'll be a wee bit extra in the next check.Smile

Jump to: