The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SeattleSeanOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 14, 2011 - 07:58 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Thinking 'bout ya wildman...

Reply with quote Back to top
DaveyTheWaxManOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 14, 2011 - 08:11 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Indeed>>>>

TPNGhostOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 09, 2014 - 04:39 PM
Level 1
Level 1

Hey RCG members. I am Terry's son Aaron. I posted a while back giving thanks to all of you who kept his memory alive with forums like this one and haven't been on here in a while. I finally decided to start my own account and am extremely excited to see that forums like this one still exist. I am very new to the site and would really appreciate help in navigating the options available to me here. I inherited all of his lp vinyl when he passed and would like info on the best section to ask questions about all of the vinyl that he left me. I inherited over 1000 albums. Thanks for any info and I would also like to thank you all again for all of the support you have given my family after the untimely death of my dad. He loved this site and all the members and you all really have given back after he passed. Thanks again. Aaron L. Nelson.

rooster
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 09, 2014 - 07:16 PM
R.C.Guild-M-SMR
R.C.Guild-M-SMR

Aaron,

A VERY warm welcome to you!! Terry was one of the originals around here along with me and a few others. I'm sure you've heard this many times from many people here and I'm not going to be any different; I liked your father very much and miss his presence here. Make no mistake, The man certainly knew his music and vinyl, and I respected that fact greatly.

Okay, enough waxing nostalgic Laughing

If you know what genre a given record or records fall into, ask your questions in one of the genre threads (ie: Blues, Classical, Jazz, New Wave/Punk, Country/Bluegrass/Folk, R&B/Soul/Pop, Rap/Hip Hop/DJ, Rock/Hard Rock/Heavy Metal and anything that doesn't fit into those headings can be asked about in the Misc. Genres forum).

Questions about 45's or 78's can be asked in those forums which are under the heading "Discussions".

In general, you can ask almost anything in the "Question And Answers" forum also in the section headed "Discussions" (for instance, if you're not sure what genre a record fits into). In addition, feel free to Private Message me (or any other Moderator/Admin who you think could best help you.). I'm sure all of us will do our best
to answer any questions or direct you to someone who knows the answer you're looking for.

Again, welcome to the RCG.

rooster

ShadySamOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 10, 2014 - 04:49 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Aaron, your pop was so cool (with an outrageously cool sense of humor)! I can only imagine
all the sweet wax he left you (he had damn good taste in blues/rock). Stick around, my friend-
Shady

Jump to: