The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Oct 02, 2009 - 12:53 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I have a variety of 70's/80's vintage 8-tracks currently for sale in my online shop, including original sealed!

Also CDs, cassettes, memoribilia and more. Thanks for looking!

www.herbrocks.ecrater.com/category.php

In San Antonio TX, please visit HERB'S HUT weekends in the Eisenhauer Road Flea Market (210) 491-6707 Check out my online store at www.herbrocks.eCrater.com for great music memorabilia, CDs, vinyl and more Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Nov 02, 2009 - 09:55 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Many new 8-tracks added, including ELVIS PRESLEY, NAZARETH, THE BEATLES, BETTE MIDLER, FRANK ZAPPA, LEONARD BERNSTEIN, FLEETWOOD MAC and more Smile

In San Antonio TX, please visit HERB'S HUT weekends in the Eisenhauer Road Flea Market (210) 491-6707 Check out my online store at www.herbrocks.eCrater.com for great music memorabilia, CDs, vinyl and more Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Dec 03, 2009 - 09:51 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Sealed 8-tracks recently added for BURT BACHARACH and RACHMANINOFF, more to come!

Currently over 1800 music items in different categories, new items added often. Thanks for looking!

www.herbrocks.ecrater.com

HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Mar 06, 2010 - 10:52 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Lots of new 8-track listings including THE BEATLES, MICHAEL JACKSON, PRINCE, SUGARHILL GANG, SHAUN CASSIDY, DONNA SUMMER, THE JACKSONS, RICK JAMES, STEVE MARTIN plus movie soundtracks to SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER, THE WARRIORS, THE BLUES BROTHERS, XANADU and more!

www.herbrocks.ecrater.com

HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Feb 15, 2011 - 10:06 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Some titles still availible, and some new ones have been added. Come browse!

http://www.herbrocks.ecrater.com

Rafter242Offline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Feb 16, 2011 - 07:09 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

An 8-track centric entry I just posted yesterday.

http://www.recordcollectorsguild.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=62484&highlight=

HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Feb 22, 2011 - 09:40 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

The link didn't work for me. Was it about the 8-track museum in Texas?

Rafter242Offline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Feb 22, 2011 - 05:39 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Not sure what happened to my post....

But, yes, it is about the joint in TX.

"Miss your old eight-tracks? Good news, now you can go to Texas to look at the things behind glass. The media, which has been obsolete for nearly a quarter of a century, is the focus of a new Dallas-based museum. The Eight Track Museum, which opened in Texas this Monday, is music historian Bucks Burnett's labor of love.

http://www.gearlog.com/2011/02/eight-track_tape_museum_opens.php

HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Apr 05, 2011 - 10:41 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I would like to see that Smile

There is a Texas company that still makes 8-tracks. CHEAP TRICK released a recent album on 8-track, as have a number of modern bands. They are a little pricy if you can find them though.

HERBROCKSOffline
Post subject: RE: 8-tracks!  PostPosted: Nov 25, 2011 - 03:11 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I've added a smattering of 8T since my last post, still plenty to view. Tapeheads rule! Smile

WWW.HERBROCKS.ECRATER.COM

Jump to: