The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 13, 2012 - 06:38 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::. Well, it has been kind a National Holiday with the Olympic Mexican Team's Gold medal...I mean

Gold Medal
VS Brazil
Wembley Stadium

Too much information...overwhelming, must be for the players...I hope we don't loose them, being humblre about it.
I think that My friend Lamas would agree: It won the team who wanted it since the match started.

gypsyeyes wrote:

Now.......I know that aravel said that is an older photo of himself.
But let me tell ya, to me he looks pretty hot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2012 - 06:16 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::: Liga Premier Started

Liverpool fell at West Broom's stadium, I watched this game, but I'm sure that refeeree wanted so bad Liverpool's defeat... both penalties were not so clear, one was missed and the second was turned into goal.

Man-U fell VS Everton at Robin Van Persie's debut with the Red Devils. He didn't do much either. 0 - 1

gypsyeyes wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
ChadFromCanadaOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 24, 2012 - 05:04 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I know it's a little late, but I just have to share that most of us in Canada were disappointed (many "up in arms") with the officiating decisions in the later part of the semi-final of the women's tournament between Canada and the US. It was pretty frustrating, but our women managed to hold their heads high and ended up taking home the bronze. I will say that the poor reffing wasn't as blatant as the Women's Hockey final in Salt Lake, though at least we still ended up winning that one Very Happy

aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 24, 2012 - 11:14 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::: Personally I think Women's Team from USA, CAN and Japan, are stronger than the usual ARG, BRA & GER teams. This because they grow up stronger and athletic, then becoming players with talented skills. They have a cold blooded mind-type whenever comes to define on goal target.

gypsyeyes wrote:

aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 16, 2012 - 08:01 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::: Real Madrid is playing crap on 'La Liga BBV'...that green bottle jersey has nothing to do with their history...there's quite a bunch of players that do not fit on the team: DiMaria overrated, just like Kaká...he's gone.

Manchester United has seen better days, the Wigan was no obstacle. 4 - 0 ...Hernandez missed a penalty show early in the game. He can't do it Despite that it was a t the righ moment to score and make a pass for Powell to score the 4th goal.

Last FRiday history was made in Mexican FootBall League. There's just 2 TV chains that broadcast the entire games. But new team Leon broke that monopoly, and signed a contract with a very popular sports web site to stream their matchs on the internet, free for everyone...I saw the game, Leon Lost 2-1 but, The future of the Game is here, already.

gypsyeyes wrote:

aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 18, 2012 - 03:49 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::: Day 1 of The Europe Champions League: Best Football in the Planet, not even the World Cup comes close.

REAL MADRID 3-2 MANCHESTER CITY in Madrid, Spain

Wow!! It was a tight game on middle field, then a lone ranger Dzeko scores in a lightning fast attack! The whites tie with a superb Marcelo goal...still the Madrid was celebrating when a self-goal was done by World Champ Xabi. Benzema again scored for the Madrid (2-2).

This is the moment when the Race for the 'Best Player of the World' is won by Cristiano Ronaldo. LAst Minute, CR7 slightly moves his head to see the goalie, then he kicks in a surprising shot. He Scores. REAL MADRID wins.

Manchester City lost when they sent to the bench fabulous David Silva. Madrid stopped caring on deffense, and went on a full frontal attack. Great Game!
Can't wait to see the rest of the games.

gypsyeyes wrote:

aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 20, 2012 - 07:50 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

:::Day 2 brought another heroic victory match from one of the World's Top Teams: Barcelona FC

Just like it was two days ago in Madrid, another magic night with the other so-Called Best Player in the World, Messi. He scored twice in 9 minutes, so Barcelona FC could defeat Moscow Spartak FC 3-2. A boring first half, a self-goal prevent Barcelona to go further, then Spartak took the lead, but that why they call 'Cracks' to players like Messi.

Bayer Munich has no problem at home agaist Valencia FC (2-0), MAnchester United fail to break the turkish wall Galatasaray built but just one single goal it took to win 3 points. They also missed to score a penalty shot for the third time in a raw since Rooney is out.

The best game it was Juventus from Torino (Italy) VS Chelsea (UK), 2-2. Fast, going from one side to other. Chelsea's Oscar scored two times, but Chilean Vidal made a great goal in a long distance shot after sweep 2 british defenders.

OTher games were from obvious scores to boring scores like Celtic 0-0 Benfica. But thisngs are getting better! Cool

gypsyeyes wrote:

aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 04, 2012 - 09:23 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::: Day 3 and 4 at the Greatest Football Teams Tournament: The European Champions League.

REAL MADRID (ESP) kick that dutch AJAX (NED) butt in their own stadium. It makes you wonder, why Kaká is not always playing? he assisted twice. Cristiano Ronaldo made a Hat Trick. Kaká was close to perfection serving Benzema for an espectacular in-the-air strike for a marvelous goal. The MADRID jersey was a ver uncommon Green-Bottle no-ads Long sleeve jersey and I must add I want one of these.

CELTIC made the surprise match score, as they went to Moscow, and beat that SPARTAK 3-2, things a re complicated for every team in this group.

JUVENTUS tie with the weak SHAKTAR DONESTK, who took the lead 1-0 but in less than 3 minutes, the italians scored, they got scared!

Actual CHAMPION UK's CHELSEA abused from FC NORDSJAELLAND in its own stadium 4-0 ! with a great performance by Mata, 2 goals and, as usual FRank Lampard...John Terry stayed on the bench.

BARCELONA FC made a short trip to Portugal to beat 2-0 BENFICA. At minute 6, MESSI made a pass to chilean ALEXIS SANCHEZ to open the score...it's like coming out off the restrooms with a goal against your team already before the game begins...PUYOL went for a high leap, didn't hit the ball, but the graound instead: 2 or 3 months out, again.

ROMANIA's CLUJ was winning 1-0, but tried to keep going forward against MANCHESTER UNITED and you can't do that, even if you're in your very own stadium: the reds took the lead in the score in less than 30 minutes with RVP (Robbie Van Persie) scoring twice.

MILAN AC beath ZENITH at their home...very good game. 3 - 2. Suddendly I became aware that once named a the next best footballer of the world, Robinho, it's on the bench with MILAN, REAL MADRID paid a lot for him, but...he never was what they said he could be.

Let's expect better games in the next match series!

gypsyeyes wrote:

aravelOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 21, 2012 - 08:10 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::: European Champions League is your chance to watch history.

Maybe you didn't watch Pele playing or barely remember Diego Armando Maradona...but We Are Watching History everytime we watch Lionel Messi playing for Barcelona FC.

Messi has scored 81 goals the entire year and it's 3 goals away from the record set by Gerd Muller (GER) of 85 goals in a single year 30 years ago and still there's more than a month for this year to end. Messi usually scores 2 or 3 goals per match. Hard to believe. If you got to see him play with Barcelona FC or Argentina National Team, watch him closely.

He Could be easily named the best player ever in the Football History...he just needs to be World Champion 3 times, like Pele or at least once like Maradona.

gypsyeyes wrote:

jimbooOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 30, 2013 - 05:07 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Watching the Confederation Cup and Brazil scored right away. Hope the rest of the game is as exciting.

Jump to: