The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
weletthegoldfishgoOffline
Post subject: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Jan 26, 2011 - 07:14 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Hey there, y'all.

WOW! I just got a perfectly packed boxload stacked to da max with some fine bluegrass gems and a live Neil Young two-fer. Seriously, folks. Steve is a fantastic dealer whose grading is with the collector in mind. Everything with this deal is better than I expected and I am definitely happy I scored this lot. I'll be trading and dealing with Steve whenever I can.

Thanks a million, Steve. Now can we put that Merle Haggard I passed in a new stack for me? I bet it will be just fine and I hope I haven't lost my chances on that one.

WOOHOO!

Reply with quote Back to top
Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Feb 08, 2011 - 04:31 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Once again, the campp man comes through with a fine stack-o-wax! Got another tranche of Rural Rhythm label records today along with a Merle Haggard two-fer and I'm lovin' every minute of 'em. Packing is first rate, speed is first rate, price is first rate, and communication is first rate.

Thanks a million! I'm looking forward to that next little batch soon. WOOHOO!

Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Feb 23, 2011 - 02:40 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

The tird tranche is a beauty. Graded and packed with the collector's interest in mind. THANKS A MILLION! WOOHOO!

camppOffline
Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Feb 23, 2011 - 03:29 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

You're very welcome! Those got there FAST! Let me know what you think of Skafish.

Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Feb 23, 2011 - 06:21 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

I listened to side one of Skafish. Quite a whacky set there and I like it a somewhat. I'll have to listen again to get a grip on it, and I'll get the chance to do that before heading out on the tour.

I like the last two two tracks on side one of STRANGLERS IV, but I've not listened to the entire album yet, either. The Meninblack track, which is the last track on side one, is my fave thus far.

Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Jul 19, 2011 - 12:41 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Got my autographed Squeeze albums today and I'm totally happy with this deal. THANKS A MILLION! WOOHOO!

camppOffline
Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Jul 19, 2011 - 03:31 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Cool! It was fun to meet those guys back in the day. I saw them open for Elvis Costello in about 1982, what a great show!

Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Dec 06, 2011 - 01:19 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

I am just so totally stoked about this tranche that has just arrived, I could just sh*t. I got that big Family lot, and I'm surprised once again that here's another killer band that I've never heard. I love getting lots like this, my favourite kinda deal. At once I've got a massive Family collection and it's all sounding really K E W L! This lot is all seven of their consecutive studio releases from 1968-1973.

There's plenty more in this 16 LP tranche to drool about. WOOHOO!

Thanks a million once again, Steve. Your deals are really fantastic, packing is perfect, and you are just an all around great guy to deal with. WOOHOO!

camppOffline
Post subject: RE: Campp Makes Me a Happy Camper. WOOHOO!  PostPosted: Dec 07, 2011 - 01:50 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Glad you like them, Barrie. I've noticed a few of those Family LPs while out digging, but never really checked them out. Great stuff!

Enjoy!

Jump to: