The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bpleussOffline
22 Post subject: How do I change my name here?  PostPosted: Mar 12, 2012 - 10:13 PM
Level 2
Level 2

Surely I'm not the first one to have come along, signed up to see what this is all about, then decided he wanted a more catchy name to "fit in" with everyone else? Or maybe I'm just missing something. Can you instruct me as to how I can change my log in name which shows up on all my posts? I guess I could just start a new account but would rather use that as a last resort.

Thanks.

Reply with quote Back to top
gbfrank
Post subject: RE: How do I change my name here?  PostPosted: Mar 12, 2012 - 10:42 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

bpleuss, with only 7 posts, simply starting a new account may be your easiest route to a new user name. Add a signature to refer to your earlier account name and just go with the flow. Later, as you slide into routine discourse in the RCG, you cold change yopur signature to something more to your liking.

B_big.Offline
23 Post subject: There's a way  PostPosted: Mar 14, 2012 - 01:26 PM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

( ( ( ( ( (((((((
    Bpleuss! I never thought about changing my moniker, but I was interested to see whether there's an option to do so!

You gotta login yourself firstly, after this, go to the option <Profile> at the very top menu. The next step is to choose the option <"Change Your PostNuke Profile">, and then there is your recent nickname and can hopefully be edited! After finishing, you have to scroll down to the bottom and click on the <Save> push-button. Voilą!

(My hint is without engagement, you have to try at your own risk!)

the fine art of record cover & sleeve & more
berlin/germany/europe/planet earth/milky way/universe

Jump to: