The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zb420Offline
Post subject: I HAVE FOUND THESE IN MY COLLECTION  PostPosted: Jun 20, 2012 - 01:36 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I don't remember having so many picture discs in my collection, but here are a few just to see if any are rare or worth a bit of money. I have many more than I will list, but will just list these for now.
1)The Beatles Parlophone RP5389 Mono
Side One: "We Can Work It Out"
Side Two: "Day Tripper"
No jacket.

2)The Beatles- "Here Come The British"
4 tracks, all interview with The Beatles. This is in 3-D, I don't have the glasses that came with the record or the original plastic jacket.

3)Wilding Bonus- "Pleasure Signals"
Visa Records IMP7003

4)Elton John "A Single Man'' MCAP14951
All the copies I have seen offered has a picture of Elton on the front standing and on the back him walking away from the camera.
I'm thinking just screwed up wrapping this because mine copy has a picture of Elton sitting in the red Jag on the front, the rear is the shot of him walking away, back turned from the camera.

Is this just a factory error? Or does this difference mean something?

5) Models- Head shaped 7" record picture disc ... Geffen Records. gef 1P 928-762-7
Very unusual looking record.. silhouette of a head on the front and a diagram of the parts of the brain on the back. In original plastic jacket with sticker on the front of jacket, "Special Limited Edition"

thanks.

Reply with quote Back to top
Rafter242Offline
Post subject: RE: I HAVE FOUND THESE IN MY COLLECTION  PostPosted: Jun 24, 2012 - 02:42 AM
R.C.Guild-SMR
R.C.Guild-SMR

Here's a copy of the Elton John - Single Man picture disc for $13 on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELTON-JOHN-A-single-man-LP-PIC-DISC-USA-ROCK-POP-/290720689311?pt=UK_Records&hash=item43b04dac9f#ht_500wt_1413

zb420Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: I HAVE FOUND THESE IN MY COLLECTION  PostPosted: Jun 24, 2012 - 11:28 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Rafter242 wrote:

Argh!!! "Oh Joy Oh Mirth".....

Jump to: