The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AudioGasoline
Post subject: Audio Gasoline: High Performance Turntable Fuel  PostPosted: Aug 06, 2012 - 03:55 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Audio Gasoline sells rare records for professional collectors. We are operated by collectors, for collectors, and take pride in both the archival-grade quality of our products and our professional level of customer service.

We specialize in Lo-Fi, DIY, Underground Rock including Punk, Garage, Original Hardcore, Surf & Rockabilly as well as relics from Turntablism, Hip Hop, Roots Blues, Old Folk, Groovy Jazz or anything cool. We also stock local bands from here in the Pacific Northwest, including the hubs of Seattle, Portland & Olympia. Emphasis is placed on rare records in collectors grade condition, including first pressings, limited editions, color vinyl, indie labels, private pressings, imports, foreign pressings, warehouse finds and 'new old stock'.

Our selection is updated regularly, as new titles are continually acquired. The quality of our records is our first priority, because even a common title can be hard to find in pristine condition. We're picky about what we stock, and only sell items that grade to VG+ or better. The rarity of an item is also important, and we are constantly hunting & sourcing the hard-to-find titles that collectors need.

For a lot of the music we carry, the only way to get it is through these original records. You will not find them digitized for download, and many were not even made into CDs. Most of these items were pressed in limited quantities, and many were only in production once. We view these items as musical artifacts, and take pride in our role in helping to preserve them. We are only one link in this chain, and you are the next. We always enjoy dealing with serious collectors who appreciate quality and see the value in what we do.

We place emphasis not only on the record vinyl itself, but the covers, picture sleeves, inserts and all of the extra items that can come with records as well. Anything that was issued with the item when it was new is important and should be present. We grade these components as well as the vinyl, and work to maintain the integrity of the entire package.

We look forward to providing you with some of the best "bragging pieces" in your collection. Please contact us anytime for help sourcing your most elusive titles. And watch this space for product updates when all the best stuff gets listed.

Keep your needles sharp and your records clean,
-The Audio Gasoline Team
http://audiogasoline.ecrater.com

Reply with quote Back to top
AudioGasoline
Post subject: RE: Audio Gasoline: High Performance Turntable Fuel  PostPosted: Aug 06, 2012 - 03:56 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Rare First Pressing, Only 400 Made
Legendary Seattle Compilation

NM/VG++

Various Artists
Puget Power #1

Regal Select Records RS-008
7 inch EP Released in 1990

Alright you garage rock junkies, fire up your trigger finger because this one is hot! This is the real McCoy, put out by Regal Select and limited to only 400 hand numbered copies on bright clear yellow vinyl. One of the most revered artifacts from the Seattle early garage scene. This is the very first appearance of The Fallouts anywhere on vinyl, and the only place on vinyl to get 'Petes Pango' by The Mono Men (it was also used as a bonus track on the 'Stop Draggin Me Down' CD reissue, but you know you want the original!). Very rare, this copy is numbered on the back #304, and belongs in the hands of a collector.

Tracks:
A1 Nights And Days, Yeah 2:42
A2 Fallouts, The, Greed 1:27
B1 Mono Men, Pete's Pango 2:00
B2 Sugar Sugar, Living Daylights 2:52

The grade of the record is NM and looks beautiful with almost no sign that it has ever been played. The cover grades to VG++ with some bending on the corners but no hard creases, bright artwork, and no splits, tears, stickers or stains. A fantastic find!

A true rarity! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

Audio Gasoline: Rare Records for Professional Collectors

AudioGasoline
Post subject: RE: Audio Gasoline: High Performance Turntable Fuel  PostPosted: Aug 07, 2012 - 11:25 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Scarce UK Import, Rarely Seen For Sale
Members of Pop Rivets, Milkshakes, Thee Headcoats and other Billy Childish Projects

NM-/NM (Record/Cover)

The Masonics
The Masonic Machine Turns You On

Vinyl Japan ASKLP 133
LP Released in 2002

This is an original UK pressing, and is a very rare piece of garage rock history. This band is Mickey Hampshire, Liam Watson and Bruce Brand; all three have been part of some of the biggest bands in lo-fi rock, including Thee Milkshakes, Mickey & The Sea Dogs, Armitage Shanks, The Pop Rivets, Thee Headcoats, The Wingnuts, and various Billy Childish projects like The Deltamen and The Blackhands. True garage rock royalty, and this record rules. This comes from a personal collection and looks absolutely amazing.

Tracks:
A1 I've Only Got Myself To Blame
A2 (The Life And Times Of) Sarah Hand
A3 Jessie Turner
A4 The Galloping Goblin
A5 He's An Animal
A6 Strangest Of All
B1 The Shape I'm In
B2 No Desire For Revenge
B3 Out Of The Darkness
B4 The Masonic Machine
B5 I'll Find Out
B6 I Know Where You're Going
B7 The Return Of The Galloping Goblin

The grade of the record is NM- with only two very light surface-only marks that do not affect play in any way. The cover grades to a solid NM with no real sign of storage or handling; it has bright artwork, sharp corners and no ringwear, splits, tears, stains, stickers, creases or cutouts. This is a beautiful archival grade copy, and definitely one for you collectors.

Only one copy available, and it looks amazing. Click on the image above, or visit us now at:
http://AudioGasoline.ecrater.com

Audio Gasoline: Rare Records for the Professional Collector

AudioGasoline
Post subject: The Pussywarmers "My p*ssy Belongs To Daddy" Seale  PostPosted: Aug 16, 2012 - 10:41 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Rare Sealed Import!
Euro Gypsy Vagabond Jazz

SS/NM (Record/Cover)

The Pussywarmers
My p*ssy Belongs To Daddy
Voodoo Rhythm VR 1257
LP Released in 2009

Although this record is just a few years old, it is already incredibly hard to find. Coming out of Switzerland, this is some of the finest old-time vagabond gypsy jazz created in decades. Pressed in very limited numbers on vinyl, this copy is STILL FACTORY SEALED and is in beautiful like-new condition. Very rare, and not often seen at an affordable price.

Tracks:
A1 Bonjour Madamme
A2 Dead
A3 I Saw The Devil
A4 The Devil's Carillon
A5 Summertime
A6 I Wanna Have
A7 Dounats
A8 Ashes
B1 In The Crowd
B2 C'era Una Volta
B3 My Time Has Gone
B4 Bateau
B5 Love You / Introducing An Ending
B6 Au Revoir Madamme

The grade of the record is Mint, it is unopened and unplayed. The cover grades to NM with only tiny corner bumps, bright artwork and no splits, tears, stains, stickers, creases or cutouts. A near-perfect copy, and the vinyl has never been touched.

Hard to find limited pressing, and still factory sealed! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

Audio Gasoline: Rare Records for the Professional Collector

AudioGasoline
Post subject: The Bobbyteens "We Like Em Young And Dumb" LP  PostPosted: Aug 18, 2012 - 11:01 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Hard To Find German Pressing
With Unreleased Tracks

NM-/NM

The Bobbyteens
We Like Em Young and Dumb

Screaming Apple Records SCALP 136
LP Released in 2001

This is a rare record from Germany, and has always been hard to find in the states. A fantastic compilation of rare singles, b sides and unreleased material. This was only available in a limited number, and is rarely seen for sale.

Tracks:
A1 Secret Date
A2 Gimmie, Gimmie
A3 You're Too Young For Me
A4 Hey Roxy
A5 Firecracker
A6 Baby Doll
A7 Hot City Boy
A8 You're Too Young For Me
B1 Do You Wanna Touch
B2 I Did Not Love You Until I Saw You Rock N' Roll / Gimmie Gimmie
B3 I Wanna Go Home
B4 Pay The Price
B5 Treat Me Right
B6 Girl Downtown
B7 Liquid Love

The grade of the record is NM-, with only a couple of almost invisible surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover grades to NM with only one small ding on one corner, bright artwork, and no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts. A beautiful, archival grade copy of a rarely seen record.

Only one copy available! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

AudioGasoline
Post subject: Impala "Square Jungle" GREEN VINYL Estrus 1995 1st  PostPosted: Aug 22, 2012 - 12:37 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Scarce Colored Vinyl First Pressing
NM Condition, Estrus Records 1995

Go to listing page

NM-/NM- (Record/Cover)

Impala
'Square Jungle'

Estrus Records MLP ES 1224
LP Released in 1995

One of the best instrumental bands of the 90s lo-fi revival! And this copy is from the super limited edition first pressing on bright clear GREEN VINYL. An amazing score! The sleeve is famously printed inside the cover as well as outside. This is one of the best bands from the hey-day times of Estrus, and includes some incredible musicians like multi-instrumentalist Scott Bomar, who has played and toured with Jack Oblivian. This is a very rare item, and is really never seen outside of a personal collection.

Tracks:
A1 Herculanium
A2 Rope Of Sand
A3 Big Noise From The Jungle
A4 Choctaw
A5 Diamond Head
A6 Another Day, Another Man
B1 Jet Action Brunette
B2 Don't Ride With Arnold Friend
B3 Square Jungle
B4 St. James Infirmary
B5 Lady In A Cage
B6 Night Full Of Sirens

The record grades to NM- with only a couple of very light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover grades to NM- as well, with only the slightest evidence of storage, with bright artwork and no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts. This is in fantastic condition, and deserves to be in the hands of a collector.

Hard to find and rarely seen! Click on the image above or visit our storefront at:

AudioGasoline
Post subject: Deke Dickerson Ecco-Fonics Autographed Signed Rare  PostPosted: Aug 24, 2012 - 04:47 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Roots Rock Royalty
Autographed By The Entire Band

VG++/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Deke Dickerson & The Ecco-Fonics
'2 Smash Hits'

Rock n Roll Inc. R&R INC-717
Single Released in 1998
Triple Autographed

This is a rare little record, made in Spain and very seldom seem for sale. This is a very early release with The Ecco-Fonics, and both cuts are exclusive to this record and were never released anywhere else. This copy is even more special because it is FULLY AUTOGRAPHED by the FULL BAND! To be fair, Deke maintains a revolving line-up of musicians in the Ecco-Fonics, and the version represented here is Wally Hersom on bass and Sugarballs on drums (aka, Chris Sprague). Wally was a central figure in the rockabilly revival of the 90s; he was an original member of Big Sandys Fly-Rite Trio and recorded many rockabilly & country swing records at his Wallyphonic studio. This is an amazing artifact of modern lo-fi jump & jive, and must be a one-of-a-kind with all the signatures.

Tracks:
A Tulsa Baby
B Look At That Moon

The grade of the record is VG++ with a couple of light surface-only marks that do not affect play, and looks like its only been out of the sleeve a few times. The cover grades to VG++ with only one very soft bend and no real signs of storage or handling, with bright artwork, sharp corners and no splits, tears, stains or stickers. The signatures are bright & crisp on the front of the sleeve. This is a fantastic copy, and definitely one for the collectors; the record itself is not seen very often, and copies with the signatures of both Deke & Wally have got to be down-right rare.

A One Of A Kind Item! Click on the photo above, or visit us now at:

AudioGasoline
Post subject: Frigg A-Go-Go "The Winning Score" Scooch Pooch 199  PostPosted: Aug 28, 2012 - 10:24 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Rare LP Version, Instrumental Lo-Fi
From Scooch Pooch Records

Go to listing

NM/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Frigg A-Go-Go
"The Winning Score"

Scooch Pooch PO47
LP Released in 1999

This is a pretty scarce record, and almost never seen available on vinyl. Put out by one of the best underground labels of the 90s, Scooch Pooch Records. Incredible instumental lo-fi garagey rock & roll with an organ; total infectious and very hard to find. Includes the original CD card insert with photos and album notes.

Tracks:
1 Burnin' Hell Blues 2:34
2 My Baby Says 2:05
3 Hot Rod Allie 2:02
4 See Shiela Snap 2:46
5 All Night Long 2:21
6 The Wipe 2:04
7 L*O*V*E 1:59
8 High Society 2:13
9 Walk On 2:23
10 Hard Workin' Man 1:55
11 Fallin' All Over You 1:52
12 Shake Pt. 2 2:30
13 The Sinking Ship 2:08
14 Theme To The Winning Score 1:33

The grade of the record is NM with almost no evidence of handling or use. The cover grades to VG++ with very light evidence of storage on a couple of corners, and bright artwork with no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts. The insert is NM and looks untouched. A beautiful copy of a very rare record, don't miss out on this one!

Very hard to find on vinyl! Click on the image above or visit our storefront at:

Audio Gasoline: Rare Records For Professional Collectors

AudioGasoline
Post subject: The Astronauts "Lost In Space" original German 10  PostPosted: Sep 02, 2012 - 10:44 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Rare Surf Rock from Germany
Limited Edition 10" LP

NM-/NM

The Astronauts
Lost In Space

Pin Up Records PIN UP 94018
10 inch LP Released in 1996

Over the top lo-fi surf from Germany! Like Man Or Astroman with an accent. This comes from one of Germanys premier lo-fi labels Pin Up Records, and this album was only in production once for limited run. The band had a very short but intense run of vinyl releases, and all of them are hard to find today. This copy came from a private collector, and looks amazing.

Tracks:
A1 Astronauts Theme
A2 Popcorn
A3 Bikini Drag
A4 Shazam
A5 Munsters
B1 Rocket To Mars
B2 Amapola
B3 Pinball Crazy
B4 Rockin Bartlett Home
B5 Lost In Space

The grade of the record is NM- with only a couple of very light surface-only marks that do not affect play in anyway. The cover grades to NM with almost no sign of storage or handling, with bright artwork, sharp corners and no splits, tears, stickers, stains, creases or cutouts.

A beautiful archival grade copy! Click on the image above or visit us now at:
http://AudioGasoline.ecrater.com

AudioGasoline
Post subject: Jet Bumpers 'Blast Off' Radio Blast 1996 Germany Import  PostPosted: Sep 09, 2012 - 11:27 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

German Import from Radio Blast!
Hard To Find Garage Punk

Go To Item Listing

VG+/VG++ (Record/Cover)

Jet Bumpers
"Blast Off"

Radio Blast Recordings RBR 009
LP Released in 1996

This is an original first pressing from Radio Blast, with no barcode on the back. This was their very first release in their short career, and still one of the hardest to find. Includes the original insert with instructions on how to play three of their songs on the guitar.

Tracks:
A1 My Girlfriend Is A Techno-Bitch
A2 I Talk Too Much
A3 1234 ABCD
A4 Postcard Baby
A5 Let's Bump Again
A6 Why Does She Smell Like A Robot?
A7 O-Baby
B1 The Day I Quit Smoking Pot
B2 Lack O' Love
B3 I Hate Myself For Being Me
B4 Girls On The Moon
B5 I Want You To Be Punk
B6 I Want My Woody Back
B7 And I'll Never Smile Again

The grade of the record is VG+ with some light surface-only marks that do not affect play. The cover grades to VG++ with very light signs of handling or storage, a couple small corner bumps, bright artwork, and no splits, tears, cut outs, stains or stickers. The insert is NM and looks almost untouched. A nice copy of a seldom seen title.

A rarely seen original! Click on the image above or visit us now at:

Audio Gasoline: Rare Records For The Professional Collector

Jump to: