The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NorthwindsOffline
Post subject: Bone Thugs in Harmony East 1999 Eternal 12" ep???  PostPosted: Sep 17, 2012 - 10:32 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I picked up a couple sealed copies (not cutouts) of this and was just trying to familiarize myself with the release. This is not what keeps popping up as a full lp release. This is a 4 track 12" ep dated 1995 Ruthless Records catalog number 88561-6332-1

It would appear to be possibly a rarity as Discogs does not even mention this version, none on eBay now or completed

Tracklist:

Side A
East 1999 (LP version 4:21)
East 1999 (U-Neek's Last Dayz Remix 4:26)
1st of Tha Month (DJ Premier's Phat Bonus Remix 5:07)

Side B
East 1999 (U-Neek's Last Dayz Remix/Acappella 4:1Cool

Am I missing something perhaps in my searches? I will be putting a copy on eBay tonight, might be fun to watch (at least that is what I am hoping Laughing )

Thanks in advance

Reply with quote Back to top
j_loopOffline
Post subject: RE: Bone Thugs in Harmony East 1999 Eternal 12" ep???  PostPosted: Sep 17, 2012 - 11:48 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I don't remember East 1999, but I certainly remember 1st of Tha Month. Maybe the scarcity of information is due to the fact this maxi single type album wasn't the big hit? Just a guess and good luck!

NorthwindsOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Bone Thugs in Harmony East 1999 Eternal 12" ep?  PostPosted: Sep 18, 2012 - 08:12 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

j_loop wrote:
I don't remember East 1999, but I certainly remember 1st of Tha Month. Maybe the scarcity of information is due to the fact this maxi single type album wasn't the big hit? Just a guess and good luck!

Thanks! I just find it odd that there is no sales history for it and there is plenty of crap releases on eBay so that does not really answer my question why this one is not posted anywhere

ChadFromCanadaOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Bone Thugs in Harmony East 1999 Eternal 12"  PostPosted: Sep 24, 2012 - 09:30 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I love that album and the song in question is decent too. Do you have a link to your auction so I can check it out?

Jump to: