The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gbfrank
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 30, 2012 - 11:51 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Jerry,

I had already left a response to his fb to me, "Low DSRs because I wouldn't pay half your VAT? Tsk, tsk, tsk." I don't have any further options.

At least I got the jerks grading removed.

Reply with quote Back to top
hrtshpdbox
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 30, 2012 - 11:54 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

gbfrank wrote:

I don't have any further options.

Are you sure? That additional feedback thing seems to let you add a further comment to the one you left in your original feedback (as opposed to a response to his feedback). Maybe give it a try and see; if that doesn't work, you do know where he lives. Twisted Evil

NorthwindsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 30, 2012 - 12:02 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Glad it worked out for you Frank. I usually put in my auctions that the winning bid is the declared value no exceptions and if the bidder does not like it to move on to another copy or move to the US so they don't have a VAT fee Laughing

I have not done this in awhile since my overseas charge is a mandatory $26 for 1st Class Airmail + Registered Mail. Keeps the knuckleheads from bidding. Only serious record buyers who understand that "taxes" are part of the game of eBay will bid then. If I get a message about someone asking for a discount VAt if they win are immediately put on my blocked bidder list which is quite large now Laughing

EDIT: I am seriously thinking of just going the Amazon route now, eBay has been shooting themselves in the foot for too long

gbfrank
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 30, 2012 - 12:15 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

OK, tried that but no dice.

Thanks, Jerry.

gbfrank
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 01, 2012 - 07:50 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

Hey Jerry!

eBay increased my positive feedback by one today. So, they removed the actual fb text and all four low DSR but gave back the positive number.
Looks like they finally have someone who will actually listen.

Jump to: