The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
throbbingpuppyOffline
Post subject: I recommend a block on this ebay user  PostPosted: Oct 14, 2012 - 06:36 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

name is

bijtje88

He told me a few months ago a package did not arrive, just assumed it was the truth, but just found out a guy I deal with had the same problem with this guy a couple months ago.

With ebays stupid feedback policy it appears he just takes the positive feedback and has left none of his own to the seller for quite some time. Begs the question how many other victims?

Reply with quote Back to top
aravelOffline
Post subject: RE: I recommend a block on this ebay user  PostPosted: Oct 15, 2012 - 08:06 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

::: Hey T

Recently I sold a record to a Japan collector of new wave-only bands. The guy only has left 5 feedback comments: all NEG. From 2009 to 2012. Only negative feedback post. Yet he has received plenty of POSITIVE feedback for his payment.

The guy answered me via private e-mail after I virtually filled his inbox with messages asking IF HE EVER received the record. After a month, he finally replied: "Yes, I have it. Thank You". When I asked for my Positive comment, he never replied.

His nickname is: : germancomplex (Japan)

Thing is, If you can't leave negative feedback on cases like this, you can actually made a Follow-Up comment for people to be aware of who this guy is.

gypsyeyes wrote:

Now.......I know that aravel said that is an older photo of himself.
But let me tell ya, to me he looks pretty hot.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: