The Record Collectors Guild Forum Index

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mackdaddygOffline
Post subject: Avoid ebay seller nilespaul2010  PostPosted: Jan 03, 2013 - 07:31 PM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

I won an lp auction in late November. Finally got the album today. Dude lives in an adjoining state, he just kept "forgetting" to mail my lp.

The Very Good Plus Plus "very clean" album looks Very Good at best. I gave the dude the benefit of the doubt and tried playing it. Within the first fifteen seconds, the record skipped three times.

I am assuming that I won't get a refund from this nimrod, so I might as well get my nine dollars worth of lost money somehow. DO NOT USE THIS GUY!

And yes......I will leave negative feedback.

Between this and the ebay psycho I'm dealing with who went off his rocker because I wanted to return his like new scratched cd box set, I am officially done with ebay for a good long while. I'm having some terrible luck.

Reply with quote Back to top
hrtshpdbox
Post subject: Re: Avoid ebay seller nilespaul2010  PostPosted: Jan 04, 2013 - 03:39 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

mackdaddyg wrote:

I am assuming that I won't get a refund from this nimrod

You won't until you file an item not as described case. Once you do, there is a 100% certainty that you will get a refund.

mackdaddygOffline
Post subject: Re: Avoid ebay seller nilespaul2010  PostPosted: Jan 04, 2013 - 07:44 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

hrtshpdbox wrote:
mackdaddyg wrote:

I am assuming that I won't get a refund from this nimrod

You won't until you file an item not as described case. Once you do, there is a 100% certainty that you will get a refund.

You're right. Sorry. I knew that. I'm just venting. It's bad enough that I literally had to wait five weeks for this record I really wanted, only to find it was sold by a guy that can't grade his way out of a paper bag. I'll be sending it back in a couple of days to get my money back.

As I said, I've had two really bad ebay experiences in a row. The other guy I mentioned who sold me some scratched (supposedly like new) cds is a total nutjob. Seriously. These two knuckleheads have ebay to thank for me staying away from there for a while.

ewingtonOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 04, 2013 - 08:41 AM
R.C.Guild-SM
R.C.Guild-SM

If he lives in the next state, you could always drive over there and shove said record up an orifice Shocked

Jump to: